As you prepare to visit, please know that we’ve made updates based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
It may be different from the last time you visited. But together, we can find new ways to create magical moments—and memories to treasure.
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as physical distancing. See below for important details to know before you visit.
- All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) should:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face.
- Face shields are also considered acceptable face coverings.
- Physical distancing measures may include:
- Signage and Ground Markings: Please follow directional signage and ground markings, which have been installed throughout The Bay Area Renaissance Festival to help Guests better navigate common areas while practicing physical distancing.
- Physical Barriers: Physical barriers have been added in select places to help promote proper separation between people. Barriers may also be visible, for example, in areas around cash registers or at Guest Relations.
- Party Size: Guests traveling in parties of more than 10 (not from the same household) are asked to split into smaller groups in queues and seating locations.
- Training: Cast Members are trained to engage with Guests and promote physical distancing guidelines in common areas and queues.
- Reduced contact measures may include:
- Cashless Transactions: At this time, it is recommended that all Guests use cashless payment options, including debit cards, and credit cards if possible. Cash will continue to be accepted.
⚠ COVID-19 Warning
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, and Cast Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting The Bay Area Renaissance Festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting The Bay Area Renaissance Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms within the last 72 hours?
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle Pain
- If you have any of the above symptoms, has it been less than 7 days since your first symptom?
- In the past 14 days, have you been within 6 feet of any person who has either been diagnosed with COVID-19 or shown any of the symptoms listed?
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled internationally or domestically to an area known to have a high number of COVID-19 cases?
- Have you been told by any health care provider or the Department of Health to self-quarantine or self-isolate due to actual or suspected exposure to COVID-19?
IF YOU ANSWER NO TO ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE COME IN!
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER. IF YOU ARE A PARTICIAPNT (EMPLOYEE OR VOLUNTEER) OF THE BAY AREA RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MANAGER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.